Wednesday 23 December 2009

Quick Paid Surveys Are So Much Better Than Longer Survey Offers

I am going spill my guts about quick paid surveys and compare them to the very long survey offers. The (slight) differences might be a lot bigger than you think, also. If you're always trying to complete the longer ones, believing that they'll supply you with a lot more money than quick paid surveys, you might want to absorb the couple of tips I share below.

I am typing this to scare everyone, or to make you think twice about singing up to certain website. You can keep strolling along with the various survey sites you're a part of this second, or you can search for new websites that fit the mold that I'm about to give to you. It doesn't necessarily matter. What "does" matter, though, is the length of the survey offers that you are completing. Here's the real deal, plain and simple: Quick paid surveys will always wind up paying you much more in the long run and also in the short run.

Let me break this down for you: Say you complete 10 long survey offers and get $32 at the end. Well, if you're at the any of great paying websites, the quick paid surveys will wind up paying you quite a bit more than that. You may need to complete 20 surveys to get the same $30, but they are much quicker to complete. The ten long ones may take you around three hours, while the twenty shorter ones may take you a little more than an hour. As you can plainly see, it's always better to do the quicker ones, because you can do more of them in that time span and fill your wallet faster.

That is why I stick with quick paid surveys, because I value my time and I need my wallet to get fatter.

Here is a free Top 5 List of Sites with - Quick Paid Surveys.

Adam Woodham is an expert on Survey Sites and author of this article. He runs the resource site Free Survey List, which features a review of the top 5 100% free survey sites.

No comments: