Monday 14 December 2009

Best Paid Surveys on the Web

I hate research, and I hate trusting other people online that I don't know. Now, I can get the research part out of the way, and no, I can't build your trust, but after trying these companies, I hope to God that you trust me after, and keep coming back to view my work. Trust me, it's not fun doing research, but if people do the dirty work for you, you should thank them, like me! I'm just kidding.

Now, here comes the fun, and exciting part that we've all been waiting for, the best paid surveys on the Internet. I don't know about you, but I'm writing this in 2009, so if it's 2015 by the time you read this, it could be out of date. Feel free to Google the names below to sign up.

Ipsos: A great company that's free, and gives you lots of points for great surveys. Get gift cards, merchandise, and more.

MemoLink: Another company that's been around for a while. Tons of companies work for them, and do more than just surveys. Get paid to shop as well!

Survey4Profit. Earn up to $250 a survey. This isn't a joke! A very popular company online, and did I mention it's free to join?

The list could go on, but you're probably already overwhelmed with those 3. Never pay to sign up, and make sure that you read between the lines, before you actually go out, and sign up. As long as you treat this like a side small job, the earnings are endless!

3 surveys isn't enough? Here's 7 more... my top 10 paid surveys list. It's 100% free, and created by me. Find all of this, and ore of my work at FindMySurveys.

No comments: